Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Natasha and Onyx continue laughing as they tie Lopmon up. They cuff her hands and attached the handcuff to the back of the bed so her arms are held up and her legs are tied to the bedposts.

"We aren't." Lori says as she picks out a large feather. "If you think about it tickling doesn't really hurt. Right Lopsy?" She grins and gently brushes the father against Lopmon's foot.

----

"Ohhh," BM groans as Tim rubs his ass. "Please, Tim can we just get this over with?"

"Nope." Blake says with a grin. "Bosses orders, we take as much time as possible. Besides i kind of like seein' you squirm."

----

"Oh, but I...I can't just..." Tigress trails off as her cramps get worse and Dona comes back.

"Okay babies it's bottle time. Who wants-" She pauses when she see's how uncomfortable Tigress looks. "What's wrong baby kitty? Does your tummy hurt?"

"Mmmm, Mommy please can I use the bath-" Tigress' desperate plea is cut off when a squisy wet sound echos throughout the room. A second later Tigress breaks down and cries at the warm mess in her diaper.

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by blankmind12 - 10-07-2009, 08:36 AM