Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex smiled down at Rangiku and walked over to her fallen body. He placed both hands on her body and began to heal her...

When she finally awoke, she found herself in a wedding dress, in a Chruch, with all of her friends, her captain, her fellow Lieutenants, even Orihime.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=547593

They all looked so happy, like this was her real wedding...She would look down and to her side to see her Captain, Toushiro, with her arms around him. He smiled and began walking forward, taking her with him, his grip on her strong. The young captain was leading her to her future husband, and she would see that future husband was Alex, in a black tuxedo.

"Congratulations," her friends said, and they clapped as a musician began playing, Here Comes the Bride. Toushiro led her to Alex and stood aside as the priest, who looked exactly like Mike said, "Alex, do you take Rangiku Matsumoto as your love slave? Through health, sickness, pain, love, joy, and dramatic moments?"

"I do," the human smiled.

"Rangiku, do you take Alex, as your Master? Through health, sickness, pain, love, joy, and dramatic moments?"

Alex looked at her and behind her she would see the contract floating behind his head, ignored by all others. If you don't say anything that isn't, I do, then these will be all over the Soul Society and Mortal Realm! and then she would see the pictures Alex had created, framing her for rape, torture, and murder of children. I know you feel I'm harsh, my dear, but simply say I do, and you will see life with me is not bad. You will be fed, loved, taken care of. Orihime will be happy to see you...Now say it...

-----------------

And run they did. Yoshi, Bowser's army, and Wario and ran off to live. The only ones left were three badly injured heroes. Bowser, Mario, and Daisy. THey saw their old friend, Peach, in her sexy white dress, and if they weren't so injured, then Bowser and Mario would have erections. "We will not run....Kill us if you want, but we're not running!" Daisy yelled.

"Princess....I'm....sorry," Mario coughed. He saw her, and she was beautiful...But to see her with him, that sick freak. "Damn you..." he directed at Mike as he fell to his knees.

Peach simply looked away, to ashamed to look into his eyes unless ordered.

"You....punk...give me...my Princess...!" Bowser ordered.

-------------------

"She's...good..." the clone moaned as his cock was sucked. "I hope we can keep her like this...It feels good..." he moaned, petting her head. "I bet she's done this quite a few times."

"Maybe we should leave her with Temari's. See if the two don't start fucking each other," the lead clone moaned as he fucked her pussy. He then gave her ass a slap, and then squeeze, imprinting a chakra seal on them, just in case.

She would feel cum rain down on her every now and again. The only clones were around her, jerking themselves off and shooting their seed down onto her body.

---------------------

THey didn't bother asking her to beg, she seemed to lost for that, so the clone began pushing his cock into her. Inch by inch...The other clone began to kiss Tenten skillfully, one hand petting her head as the other rubbed her large tits.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 10-06-2009, 01:37 PM