Join our server on Discord

Magical Bonds (An RP for Casey The Demon and Silver)
Kase shuddered as he felt nicks appear on either side of his collar bone. The pendant had deflected her strike but also cut Kase on either side of his neck, luckily it was not deep, but it was painful. "Please...I dont...dont want to...to die..." He said softly as Demona began to choke him. His trembling hands reached up for the pendent and he slowly managed to unhook it and tossed it onto his trunk. The pendant's power was still there, but at least Kase wasnt holding it anymore.

Kase then went limp and his legs buckled, held up only by Demonia. Some tears appeared in his eyes, the very intense demonic nature of the demoness burning him around the neck lightly. So much fear, so much hostility, both in her and him, but mostly her. "H-Help...Lilith...the contract...I enact the contract...help me..." He groaned softly in a last attempt to somehow live through this, even as the flesh around his neck was singed.

Whether the contract was on Demonia or Lilith or both, it would activate and an appropriate response was demanded. The contract worked two ways, and it wasnt all on the demons terms. She had to respond to the contract, had to help him when he called for it, or else the contract would be meaningless.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Bonds (An RP for Casey The Demon and Silver) - by Maero - 10-06-2009, 01:20 PM