Join our server on Discord

Werewolf on Campus (private for Lonely wolf
Casey smiled some realized just how smart Alice is and who everyone on campus was talking about. "So your the local celebrity on campus. Well I am taking Culinary Arts," he replied with a slight blush on his cheeks. "I know what your thinking Cooking is more of a girls thing than guys but it is something I love," he said truly believing that why he couldn't easily get a date most of the time since most girls saw him as a pansy.

The human nodded knowing there were difference the Chinese and Japan cultures, yet not the extent of it. "I knew that but never thought there was that much difference between the two," he commented. He noticed some medical plaster on her check and didn't say anything. He also noticed that she looked very striking and blushed and looked away. He could tell she was a woman in every sense of the word. Yet he decided to press his luck and see if she believed she saw a werewolf last night, "Did you cut yourself or something the other day? He asked still blushing.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werewolf on Campus (private for Lonely wolf - by Casey the furry one - 10-05-2009, 09:25 AM