Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
BM smirks and poitions himself behind her. "That's perfect." He says as he firmly rubs her ass, slipping his finger into her tight hole. His erection returns quickly and he rubs the tip against her moist pussy. "Here it comes." He whispers before pushing his throbbing member inside Lopmon's love hole.
----

"Okay babies it's time for nom-noms!" Dona annouces in a happy tone. She sets the tray down before lifting TC out of the crib and sitting him down in a perfectly sized high chair. After strapping his legs down and putting the tray in place she repeats the process with Tigress, putting her in the one next to him. Once she finishes she gives them both a stern look. "I'm going to take out your gaggies now." She tells them as she sets a bowl of yellowish-green mush on each tray. "But if I hear any grown up talk out of either of you, I'm spanking your little bottoms and sticking you in time-out for an hour. Understand!?"

Tigress whimpers at the warning. Shaking like a frightened child, which she practically is now, she manages to nod at Dona who removes her gag and pats her on the head. She then looks over at TC. "What about you baby bunny?"

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by blankmind12 - 10-03-2009, 12:04 PM