Join our server on Discord

Magical Bonds (An RP for Casey The Demon and Silver)
Demona cocked her head to the side and scratched her head. She didn't remember making a pact with him or anyone for that matter since all she had known was what it was like within the pendant. She reached out toward where the mark would be and slashed his robes so she could see his chest. She waved her paw over it and the mark could clearly be seen it was ever so slightly different than when Lilith is in control. "Hmmm... I've never made a pact before; but that's my mark," she said in a confused tone not sure how she could have made a pact.

As Demona removed her paw from his chest the light glinted off of his pendant. The demoness noticed it and and stared at it in fright she didn't want to be sent back into that jeweled prison. "I won't go back, if you try to send me back I, Demona will kill you were you stand," She growled digging her claws into his chest. "Do I make myself perfectly clear boy?" digging her blade like claws into his chest drawing a few drops of blood.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Bonds (An RP for Casey The Demon and Silver) - by Casey the furry one - 10-02-2009, 04:49 AM