Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
(No, I dont, You know why I dont? Because I scrubbed it off my brain wrinkles! OK?! NO MORE BAD BRAIN WRINKLES FROM YOU!)

Tiffania wiggled in Nico's arms and said "I..I think I can walk...if you want me to." If let down she would lean against the wall and follow them wherever, she was as lost as that space marine. Speaking of the marine, she growled to herself but realized that Alex's words were all too true, and she could feel fractures in her arm, shoulder and legs, which meant she wasnt going to take this armor off any time soon, at least not without help.

Suddenly footsteps could be heard as someone else entered the house and began to make their way towards Alex. The kitchen door began to swing open but then the hinge snapped and it fell to the ground revealing...Mike, he was look around with wide eyes. He saw Alex and whistled, indicating to the broken down house and not the women. "What the hell is going on here man?" He asked before his eyes landed on Nico, then Tiffania, then the other elf, and then the space marine.

"Jesus H Christ man, what the hell is all this?! Some kind of power coseplay?" He said, more than a little shocked when his eyes landed on the disemboweled marine not to far away. "Holy shit, did the fourth wall break when I wasnt looking?" He asked, bending down and poking the space marines armor.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - by Maero - 10-01-2009, 07:39 AM