Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
((Only with sex...Just like the French President Felix Faure http://www.cracked.com/article_16133_5-h...eaths.html ))

The lead clone laughed, and grabbed Temari's face and kissed her lips passionately, his tongue probing her mouth and wrestling with her own, trying to see if simply kissing her would make her cum. The other clones had untied Temari, letting the lead clone hold her up, one hand on her butt and the other rubbing her right breast, and his erection rubbing against her pussy as the other clones began to pull down their pants and jerk themselves at the sight of Temari.

------------------

Peach smiled and hugged him tightly, her moan going into her lord and Master's ear, as her body was rocked by orgasm, her panties now wet and soaking thanks to her Master's dick. "Thank you Master! I love you so much!" she screamed, hugging him tightly and rubbing her face into his neck. "I love you Master!"

-------------------

"N-no!" Alex said, and stood up. "I'm fighting you! Even if I lose!" he said. "I want your word you'll honor our deal!" he said. He then reached into his pocket, and pulled out a document and pen. "Here, sign this," he said, handing her the pen.

The document was basically a deal that if the loser did not hold up to their end of the bargain, then they will feel a great, physical pain, and bad luck would fall upon them and their loved ones. Really, it was more theatrical then need be, but it was a binding document, nonetheless.

Once they both sighed, the document would turn into a blue portal, which they would walk through. They would then end up in a forest at night.

http://sonnenradbanner.deviantart.com/ar...t-17941845

"Right, now that we have that settled, you may attack me," he said, taking a battle stance. "And don't think I'm weak! I-I know how to fight!" he said, and attempted to punch the air, but when he did, Rangiku saw her hold it in pain. "OW! CRAMP! CRAMP!"

------------------

The lead clone shook his head, and ripped the loaf in half. "How about this, then? You kiss me, and you get half the loaf," he suggested. If she still do not go for it, he would offer the whole loaf of bread.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 09-30-2009, 10:21 AM