Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
"I'm with you, one hundred percent, but how?" Alex asked. "I mean, how do we find her? It's not like we can look in the yellow pages for her," he sighed, pulling Aurora from the crowd as they tried to think on what to do. What did Aurora do to that cop? he wondered as they walked out of the crowd. "With all this going on, we should consider asking a fortune teller," he joked quietly.

------------

"You do? Why do you love me?" he teased, rubbing his erect shaft against her pussy. He then grabbed her panties and pull them down. It took all his will not to simply tear it apart, and he kissed her lips once again, gently though. "I love you for your personality. Your beautiful body. You're so perfect, Silvia...I cannot believe a woman as perfect as you even exists...My life would be nothing without you, Silvia. I need you, with me...forever, until the day I die..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by MasterZero - 09-30-2009, 09:57 AM