Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
((Bleach wiki says it's Momone, a pervert))

SHIT! I DIDN'T MEAN NOW Alex thought as Rangiku charged at him with her sword. He jumped back, and tried to act clumsy, which he showed by tripping and falling on his back if he dodged the attack. "W-wait! I-I didn't mean now! And besides, how do I know you'll live it to your end of the bargain if I win?!" he stuttered, with a false terror.

-----------
One of the clones pulled her arm aside, taking her last defense. "Hey Tenten," the leader said. "How about a deal....You let us play with your body, and you act willing to it, I mean, and we will give you food, water, and a bath," he said, and produced a loaf of bread in his hand, holding it before her mouth. "Well...Deal?"

-----------------

Peach's eyes were looking like they were about to cry! She was on the verge of cumming, but her Master would not allow it! She looked at him with a pleasured drunk smile. "I feel so good...Being your slut its...its...its the perfect life," she whispered, as tears of joy fell from her eyes as she found she would be his bedmate. "Thank you Master! Thank you!" she cried. "Master...? May I hug you? Please?" she asked.

--------------

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" the lead clone asked, before producing a jar of pure pleasure.

"If you put that on her, it'll shatter her mind with ease....Perfect!" another clone laughed, and looked down at Temari, slapping her ass. "Prepare to go crazy with pleasure. You'll soon be calling our Master, your Master," he said, as the clones each put their hands in the large jar, and began coating the oil like slime on Temari's lovely, sexy body. "How do you feel, slut?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 09-30-2009, 09:41 AM