Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"There lies the problem," Hunter stated, and hugged Grace from behind, holding her warm, soft, and sexy body in his arms. "Due to some complications, the man, Mike, kidnapped Grace. You know me, Alexander, and you know how I feel for her, and so I had no choice, but to get her back. To get her back, I had to agree to protect Mike for as long as we are in this place. This means, I, or no one else, can hurt or attack him, or else I will feel horrible pain," he said. "Now you see why this is such a challenge. I would like those girls freed, but how can I when any attempt would make my insides burn like hellfire?"

--------

Alex smiled, loving his two cute girls. "I am a very lucky man," he said, petting both on their heads. He then walked over to the bed, and laid down on it. "Which one of you would like to ride my cock, and which one of you would like me to lick their pussy?" he asked, motioning down at his erect cock, which was almost to it's complete size.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 09-30-2009, 09:20 AM