Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Tenten whimpered softly, and did kiss back a little, though it was hard to tell if her reluctance was due to her yet unbroken status, or her complete and utter fatigue. Tenten was so tired that they could release her arms and she would do nothing more than twitch slightly as she felt her breast being rubbed and pleasured by the clone on top of her.

--------

Rangiku seemed to sober almost instantly, though her drunk blush was still there. "No." She said simply and began to turn. "How could I?" She muttered as she began to walk away. Rangiku was not a bad person, and to those who were weaker and younger than her she was almost motherly. Why would she ever agree to basically enslave a human child? Even then, she wouldnt be able to bring him along, her captain would never allow it. If she were less drunk then she might have questioned how he knew so much about her and such, but all the sober she had was in use already, she couldnt spare any for logic or things like that.

---------

Mike smiled and laughed before pulled peach back onto his chest and kiss her cheek. "Ahh so cute. I love you peach, my virgin jewel. Im sorry for trapping you in that horrible castle for so long, can you forgive master?" He asked as he kissed her shoulder and neck, one arm going up and softly groping her breast while the other slid under her panties and began to rub her slit while his thumb played with her clit.

---------

Temari screamed but the scream dissolved into a helpless moan as her ass and breasts became larger and much more sensitive. "Wh...what are you doing...to me.." She asked when the kiss was done, moaning as she felt the air lightly blow across her nipples and nearly bring her to orgasm. IT appeared the program had glitched a bit and made Temari super sensitive in her breasts and ass. The clones could easily fix the program on their own...or spread the effect to cover her whole body and have some unique fun with her.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 09-30-2009, 04:19 AM