Join our server on Discord

Magical Bonds (An RP for Casey The Demon and Silver)
Lilith chuckles when Kase suggest they make a lot of simple pacts, that is not how demons make pacts it was an all or nothing. "Do realize what your asking for is just the standard pact for power. But do realize the more you rely on me the more of your soul I get," she explained; but what she didn't tell him was the fact that she could help him weather or not he wanted it with the magical link that would be created between him.

The demoness yanks on Kase's paw and turns it palm side up. Then she raised the bone dagger and slashes his paw creating a deep crimson gash. Then she turned her free hand palm up and slashed it as well she cringed ever so slightly from the pain it was barely noticeable . "I Lilith except your offer," she said as she then shook the fox's bloody paw. The pact was made and Lilith's mark appeared over Kase's heart. Soon both of their hands were healed over as if nothing had taken place as Lilith's mark disappeared as if it was never over his heart.

A moment later she dropped to her knees to finish what she promised the young boy. She could tell her time was up at the moment since she was weak with breaking free and making the pact with the young fox. She fell to the to side a moment later unconscious. Her body began to change slowly as wings form on her back, her skin turned grayish blue, while her hand and feet became claw like. She still had her red fiery hair, and looked like a gargoyle which would be a perfect cover for her while.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Bonds (An RP for Casey The Demon and Silver) - by Casey the furry one - 09-30-2009, 03:44 AM