Join our server on Discord

Werewolf on Campus (private for Lonely wolf
"Everyone is admiring me silently, including lecturers because of my intelligent level..." The wolfess said as took a cushion and take a seat on it facing Casey before bowing her head politely. "My name is Alice...a final-year student in Arts...Nice to meet you, Casey..." She replied solemnly.

"Actually, I'm born in Japan and stay there for entire life before I move here to further my study...So, I absorb the culture in my daily practice.." Alice recalled of her beautiful hometown for one last time before moving here, but she also wished to return back home. "There's a huge difference in Chinese and Japanese culture, even though we see their writings are quite similar with each other...You'll understand if you read more facts on both cultures..." She explained as raise a wonderful smile without worried about an ugly scratch on her cheek. It does not affect her personality even the others especially males look the medical plaster as a tool to hide the ugly.

"Uhmm...May I know your reason for coming here, Casey...?" She might intend to forget especially when she's on the mood to return back to sleep.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werewolf on Campus (private for Lonely wolf - by Lonely Werewolf - 09-29-2009, 05:10 PM