Join our server on Discord

Magical Bonds (An RP for Casey The Demon and Silver)
Lilith smiles some when he responds positively to her methods. "I knew you would enjoy this," she cooed when the fox moaned reluctantly. She rubbed around his tip as he asked her why she wanted the pendant. "The pendant is so beautiful don't you think it would look better on woman than a man?" she asked knowing it would lied while looking him strait in the eyes.

"As for how we make the pact, tell me what you want and make me a good enough offer," she stated with all honesty. "Oh before I forget do remember what level of demon I am so do make sure it is a good enough offer for my status," she said with a hint of a threat. Lilith didn't need his soul any would do to restore her powers but she wanted it to be the great, great grandchild of Numair to be the one she made a pact with so she could enact her revenge.

She then summoned forth a dagger made of bone it had ancient runes on it was the original language the one everyone spoke before the Tower of Babel fell. "Then I will cut our palms and shake on it the pact will be more binding than any magical spell. Once the pact is made it can only be undone when one of if dies or the pact has been completed," she stated with a grin. What she didn't tell him was that by making the pact he could also get it were she couldn't kill him by phrasing it just right.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Bonds (An RP for Casey The Demon and Silver) - by Casey the furry one - 09-29-2009, 12:05 PM