Join our server on Discord

Magical Bonds (An RP for Casey The Demon and Silver)
(We are still going the premise that Lilith needs his soul to regain her power right? Cause if not, it doesnt make sense for her to want the pact since she could just take the pendant from him and destroy it with her S class powers)

Kase slowly began to nod as his ego was stroked and began to think that maybe she was right. He had the heritage didnt he? Maybe this was the push he needed to finally make himself powerful. "I...Im not sure...How do I know I can trust y-you?" He stuttered out as she suddenly fell to her knees and lifted up his robe. "Wait! What are you doing?!" He yelled in panic as he felt her undo his pants and slide them down.

He blushed hard as he felt her hands suddenly cup his furry balls and stroke his sheath. "W-Wait...dont do...that..." He moaned as he leaned his head back, his cock slowly appearing from the stroking. Kase was a virgin, and Lilith was very very attractive. Even the slightest bit of direct stimulation from her was more than he had ever had in his entire life. He hardly heard her when she mentioned his pendent and had to reorient himself in order to answer.

"M-My Great Grandfathers pendant? W-why..." He shivered hard he saw her go back down, as though she were going to give him a lick but sighed in disappointment when she pulled back. Then she brought back the threat of his arrest and execution, which helped speed him along in his mind set. "I...Im not sure." He repeated nervously. "How do we make a pact?" He asked shyly, backed up into the wall so hard his tail hurt.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Bonds (An RP for Casey The Demon and Silver) - by Maero - 09-29-2009, 04:28 AM