Join our server on Discord

Magical Bonds (An RP for Casey The Demon and Silver)
Lilith just smiled and chuckles some, "Simple you got great potential as a sorcerer," she replied stroking his ego. The demoness could actually care less if Kase had potential or no, since he was the perfect patsy. "Also with my help I can even make you become a greater summoner than your Great-great grandsire Numair," she said with a wide smile. "Don't you want people to see of your great and grand accomplishments; but that is only going to happen with my help," she stated letting him know she was his ticket to success.

The demoness grinned lustfully at the fox boy while she fell to her knees in one swift movement. "Just relax what's your name again?" she asked. Lilith licked her lips as she lifted the boys robes as she untied his breeches, she pulled them down. She reached up and cupped his balls gently fondling them. "Now the sooner you make that pact with me, the sooner I'll be sucking on your cock," she said with a seductive one, she moved her hand up to his sheath stroking it slowly with great care and expertise.

As Lilith looked up at him she eyed the pendant, "How about making that beautiful pendant mine as part of the pact?" she offered as she brought her head in close as if she was going to lick his sheath. Then she pulled away looking up at him with a devious grin. "Or should I announce my presence to everyone at this school tell them your the one who summoned?" she asked looking up at him. The demoness wanted to get rid of the pendant so badly so no one could trap her within it walls again.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Bonds (An RP for Casey The Demon and Silver) - by Casey the furry one - 09-29-2009, 03:41 AM