Join our server on Discord

Magical Bonds (An RP for Casey The Demon and Silver)
Kase cried out as he was pinned to the wall, his weak, young mortal body far outmatched by the demoness before him. As she whispered into his ear he could feel her body against his own, the only barrier being his staff, which he had managed to put up just before she pinned him. He shivered as he warm breath played over his furry ear and her body's curves pressed against him. And then his brain finally comprehended her message as she pulled away, and it turned his blood to ice in his veins. Not only had he summoned her, but she was also much more then just a demon.

"S-S-S class!" Kase said urgently, fright evident in his voice. "N-No! I cant make a pact with you! Even if I did summon you! I...I cant..." He said, his convection clearly weakening under the pressure of fear and temptation. Aside from her sensual appearance, a pact with a demon could give him the boost he needed to not get his ass thrown out of the Mage Academy. Maybe he could even become a B student! Aside from that, if she really was an S Class demon, then she could easily flay him with a mere swipe of her claw....which then brought up a new question for Kase.

"Why do you want me to make a Pact with you?" He asked as strongly as he could, mustering what was left of his bravery. It didnt take a genius to figure out that Kase was a mage of no skill at all. They were in a Mage's academy and she was an S class demon, surely there were better candidates than him right? Aside from that, he was a Magi Fox, why would a demon want to pact with a possible demon banisher?
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Bonds (An RP for Casey The Demon and Silver) - by Maero - 09-29-2009, 12:32 AM