Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Steel Factory)

The worker smiled and nodded his head. He extended his arms up above his head and clapped three times. The sound traveled through the air all around the factory. A few minutes passed before two more workers approached holding a strange sword. It had a simple steel alloy blade with a fluorite handle with a clear crystal of some sort embedded in it. The hilt had a simple vine-like decoration carved in it. The sword was far from extravagant, but it was nice nonetheless.

"This is our Mana Sword," the worker expalined. "The user sends a certain element of mana into the crystal and then the sword becomes enshrouded in that element. Let me demonstrate.” The worker grasped the hilt of the sword and held the weapon out in front of him. He closed his eyes in concentration. Crimson mana began flowing out of him and surging into the crystal. His eyes opened suddenly and the blade of the sword burst into flames. “Ha! Now the sword is of the fire element.” He waved it around showing that the fire would not extinguish. “When you want the sword to go back to normal, you just take back your mana.” A slow stream of red mana seeped out of the crystal, returning to the worker. “Care to give it a try?” the worker asked as he held the sword out towards Faiz.

(Aqua Castle: Antechamber)

Alexander let forth a sigh of relief as he stood up, his mana partially restored. “I suppose we are lucky,” he said solemnly and turned to Mika. “I am sorry that I could not do more to help. Even after all of my training, it seems that I am still useless.”

Ariadne felt the healing effects, but was still unresponsive. Her eyes were fierce with anger mixed with anguish. She would have dropped to her knees, but she was too weak, even after having her health restored. I-I knew that I should not have used that technique. I-I was far from ready for it. What justice have I done m-my family?

Grant, who was supposed to be paralyzed, took a step towards them.

“Wait! I thought that wolf struck him with lightning! How could he be moving?” Alexander questioned worriedly.

The mystic took another step, though it was really unnatural—almost as if he wasn’t the one working his legs. Slowly, he walked towards them, but his legs seemed limp like they were paralyzed, yet he was still moving. “You thought you could escape your death? Fools! Terre Promise!” He slammed his pole into the ground. Two giant hands of stone erupted from the ground behind him and threatened to smash the group into the ground.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 09-28-2009, 03:20 AM