Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex smiled as he found Rangiku, and he pressed in a new set of codes. Suddenly his body began to glow, and he closed his eyes as he began to shrink. Where a powerful, and intimidating warrior once stood, now stood an ugly, short, and skinny, and laughable teenager.

"God, I look stupid," he said, laughing at how he looked at himself. His skin had darken, and his muscles were gone, and he seemed so flimsy and weak that the very wind could blow his body away. His hair was curly, brown, messy, dirty, and a bit past his shoulders. His clothes were now a white polo shirt, which had dirt and grass strains all over it, as well as blue jeans, which were torn and also dirty. He continued to laugh at himself, looking his body over. Sure, he was still super powerful, but he looked so pathetic...

"Well I wanted to put her into a sense of security. If she sees me, and doesn't take pity on me, then I don't know what is pathetic," he sighed.

He then took out of his pockets, a small stack of photos. They were of Rangiku, and the pictures told a fake story. That she had seduced a group of children, molested them, forced them to fuck her, then fucked them with a large strap-on, beat them, and finally them left them out on the street, covered in their own blood. The story obviously didn't happen, but the pictures looked so real, that if the public saw, Rangiku could have been thrown in jail and labeled as a child beater and rapist forever.

He placed them in his pocket, and disappeared, leaving to the bar where she was at. He appeared within the bar, to be exact, the bathroom, and walked out and looked for the beauty. When he finally found her, he walked over and stuttered, "C-can I talk you p-p-p-p-privately?" he stuttered, if his plan worked, the beauty would take pity on this teen, who looked like he hadn't eaten, for a while, and that he lived out on the street.

-------------

The six clones smiled down at Temari, and began to rip and tear her clothes off, being careful not to break the ropes. Once they were done, they looked at her naked body with lust, and erections.

"You're a very sexy girl, Temari," one clone commented, pulling off her gag.

--------------

The clones thanked Sauske, and ran to Tenten, freeing her from the machine, and getting rid of it, for now. They took off all the dildos, any type of gag, and anything else on her and laid her on the bed, four clones pinning her on the bed.

"Hello, Tenten," the leader greeted. He wanted to see how she was before they played with her in the bathhouse.

---------------

Peach blushed harder, and nodded, rubbing herself against his erection as she said, "I...I love how you give me pleasure. I never had that in my old life..." she whimpered. "I...I like that you let me play with other girls. Back in mushroom kingdom, that sort of thing was looked down upon, and hated...But...But I couldn't fight back my curiosity about...What would it be like to be with a girl..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 09-27-2009, 09:03 AM