Join our server on Discord

New girl in town
Not really sure what I'm suppoesed to say here. I've never been on a site like this before, and I'm actually kindof new to the internet as a whole. I guess I'll tell you a little about myself and go from there.

My name is Temperance, most people seem to find something funny about that, and a few years ago people started calling me "Bones" It didn't make any sense to me then, but then my friend Zach explained that it's from a Tv show, and made me watch it. I guess it kindof makes sense, but I honestly identify more with Angela than doctor Brennan. But I suppose I'm getting a little off track.

In case you couldn't tell, I don't watch a lot of Tv, but of course, now I've found that some shows can be quite interesting, and have started watching a little more. I still prefer a good book though.

Let's see, what else can I say here.. I enjoy both writing and drawing, and I've been told I am pretty good at both, but to be honest, I can't tell if they mean that, or if they're just saying it because they're my friends. I'm not exatly the best when it comes to reading people.

I guess that's it for now. Don't know how often I'll be stopping in. But I'll check back when I have some free time.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."

Messages In This Thread
New girl in town - by Rational passion - 09-26-2009, 03:08 PM
RE: New girl in town - by The Terran Allaince - 09-26-2009, 03:17 PM
RE: New girl in town - by Bee - 09-26-2009, 03:51 PM
RE: New girl in town - by Shadowknight - 09-26-2009, 09:42 PM
RE: New girl in town - by Wisemon - 09-28-2009, 09:48 AM
RE: New girl in town - by blueeyedgabulvo0o - 10-05-2009, 03:41 AM
RE: New girl in town - by Frisk E. Coyote - 10-08-2009, 01:42 AM