Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Serenity slowly nodded her head slowly stood up. Suddenly the full brunt of how badly she had misbehaved hit her full in the face and she fell to her knees again, tears collecting in her eyes again. "I...Im sorry master...I dont deserve to even look at you." She said averting her eyes. "Your so kind to me and...and I misbehave...there is no excuse for that...Im so bad...I cant believe I..."

She hugged herself again and hated herself for being so disobedient and difficult. She crawled to the foot of the bed and knelled there. "Master...please punish this dumb slave for being such a horrible servant...I lost composure...stained your floor, made annoying and inappropriate noises...re-refused to come when called...and didnt trust my most gracious master. Creatures as low as me do not deserve mercy the first time we are bad, much less the second...please punish me master...I am filthy with sin.

Alex was going to have to teach Serenity her own self value. Even Silvia could tell without mind reading that Serenity had been trained from birth to think of herself as the lowest and most disgusting creature in all of creation. It was why she felt ashamed when Alex loved her and why she treated herself so badly and stalked horribly about herself. She had no self esteem or sense of self worth at all, when she was in fact a diamond in the rough.

--------------

As Hunter walked, he would come by Alex's room, and hear the shouting and crying from out there. From the sounds of it, Alex had the fairy, and apparently the fairy's child in some kind of torture because she was crying and begging with a sorrow his trained ears had never before heard. It was chilling to think that the most despairing cries he had ever heard in his life were caused by someone who wasnt a Saxon.

He would also catch a faint but familiar scent that Alex had brought with him. The scent was weak, maybe untraceable, but unmistakable. Alexander was somewhere in the Tavern.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-22-2009, 02:06 PM