Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Silvia shook her head. "I dont think that would be wise master...I think its best if we let her calm down on her own. She will eventually return to reality." She said, but if Alex ordered it, she would do whatever he asked. Serenity remained in the corner, trembling and shaking, crying all the while, her heart split in half by the memory of her two dead sons...her sons! Her children....The pain was almost unbearable and she began to turn gray with sorrow. "I..Im not sure whats happening to her master..." Silvia said softly as she watched the fairy turn stone gray.

But it stopped soon enough and Serenity began to cry normal tears again as she came back to her senses slowly. "Master...my master...just one...please...I will never ask for anything else...please...please let me...keep my babe..." She sobbed softly, her eyes closed as she flinched. In her mind she was being beaten off her child, the man punching her and kicking her until she passed out. She had tried so hard for her babe...she had taken so much pain...but she could never defeat her master.

As she slowly came out of it she looked up and more tears spilled from her face. "Master...can I...can I maybe ask for one thing? Please?...you didnt buy me...so you wont lose any money...and Im and expense since Im a useless fairy...please master...just one thing?" If Alex said yes then Serenity's face would not light up, would not change at all. "Thank you m-master...can you kill me? Please master...its all I want...just...please...protect me from the pain...dont let it happen again...kill me master...please...you dont even have to get up...ju-just order me t-to die...please order it master."

Silvia covered her mouth in horror at the fairy's request. Serenity wanted to die, so that she would not live through the pain of losing another child...of having it torn away from her. Alex knew it when he first saw her. She was scarred, and deeply so...but he may have failed to understand just how deeply Serenity had been scarred, just had badly the world had been to her. Serenity was perhaps the only person Alex knew, that would be able to take the run out of torture for Mike, who would find that everything he had done had been done worse to her, and the things he would have to do, such as kill a baby, were way to immoral and horrible, even for him.

(Night then)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-22-2009, 12:08 PM