Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Grace felt the sting drive deep into her heart as she saw past Hunter's anger and into his hurt. She shivered and couldnt bare what she had become and as he turned to leave she softly said "Hunter...Im so sorry." but her voice was as light as it was sincere. She was a monster in her own eyes, one fault after another building up on her. She wrapped herself tightly in the blankets and buried her face in the pillows. She felt so ashamed...so sad. How much more pain would she cause before she finally ceased doing harm?

-------------

Serenity shook her head and stayed where she was. "It hu-hurts to much...please let me keep my child master...please. I have always been faithful, and I have always followed orders. Please let me keep him master! No please, please stop...dont hit me master, please dont hurt us..." IT was no use, Serenity wasnt even seeing him or talking to him, but rather her old masters as they beat her into submission and took her child from her bloodied hands. "No...please master...I...my head...please...please..." Her tears began to turn purple, and as they hit the ground they sizzled and smoked.

Serenity was crying pure anguish at the moment, pure pain. Bottled and sold to a wizard, a smal veil of just three drops could buy a man a castle! Inflicting pain on a fairy to the point of pure anguish. And this was why her masters always sold her afterward. They could afford elf slaves now, they didnt need a useless fairy. So Serenity was sold and the process more or less repeated.

"Please master...its all I ever wanted....please no master...dont hit us...dont kill us..." She cried, quickly being surrounded by the thick purple liquid.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-22-2009, 10:58 AM