Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"I know." Grace said softly. "Im not sending you on a kill mission. Im sending you on a rescue mission. Find a way to distract Mike and then free those girls. We dont have to make any deals with him. You have to protect him...but that doesnt mean he is your master." Grace looked up at Hunter with her large pure eyes, eyes that wanted only to atone for what she had caused. "Can you...can you please save them?" She asked,

------------

Silvia blushed and nodded as Serenity moaned softly in his arms, still trying to rub her stomach. "A...A child?" She asked as though dazed. "No! Oh no! Master this is so bad!" She said suddenly, terror clear in her voice. She had been pregnant once before with a human child...what had happened to her and the child was nearly unspeakable. She hugged herself and tried weakly to pull away from Alex with tears in her eyes. A fairy was not allowed to bear human children, she was an inferior creature! All her past memories flashed by in an instant and she was suddenly on the verge of a break down. "L-Let me go! Let me go!" She said as she struggled, trying to get away from Alex.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-22-2009, 09:21 AM