Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
"Um ok." KAse said with a blush as he took off his clothes and entered the warm water and began to bathe as best as he could. He had his body cleaned in a matter of minutes, and after dunking a few times made his hair soft enough to pull forward and start combing. He was rather protective of his long brown hair, he kept it long and shiny because its was the only thing he had ever been complemented on.

When Kase was younger, he had a crush on one of the village girls. Even though he tried to be polite and nice and brave when around her, she never showed any interest in him aside from one time when she complemented his long brown hair. After that he never cut it his hair, and always kept it nice and soft. But now...he didnt even have a comb or anything.

"Big sis?" He said timidly as he walked to the edge of the pool, more than a little embarrassed at being naked in front of so many people, especially her. "Can you help me clean my hair?" He asked timidly. If she said yes then he would smile and show her how, if she didnt know already. "Maybe I should just cut it short..." He said with a sigh, not know what good his hair would do him now aside from get in the way and take forever to clean.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - by Maero - 09-20-2009, 04:32 PM