Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Grace only trembled in response, her body shaking softly in fear, pleasure, and lust. Slowly hunter began to push into her and she gasped. After a certain point, all her strength was sapped when pain began to take over pleasure. "Hunter...you to big..." She moaned, arching her back as he finally hilted her. She was the tightest, warmest, and smoothest fuck Hunter had ever felt, and as his dick probed her womb and made her shed tears of pain and fear, he could feel ever inch of her cock being embraced by her walls. "Hunter please...I...I cant..." Grace pleaded, her hands balling into fists in the covers.

----------

Silvia did as ordered and cleaned up as much cum as she could with her hands, playing with it in her mouth and swallowing it, before she cleaned herself with her powers. "A-Again master?" She asked nervously. "I...I will do whatever you ask. I just dont know if I can take to many more rounds with my skilled master." She said softly.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-20-2009, 03:43 AM