Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
(Dont sweat it, Im sorry. I was a bit ticked in the morning and took it out on you. My mike posts are pathetic, and so I shouldnt get mad at you for not wanting to put detail into them. My bad)

Mike smiled as he looked down at his handy work, still thrusting deeply into Hinata. So perfect, so his, all of them. His grin could hardly get any wider. "So beautiful." He said to himself as he felt his orgasm began to approach. The sight was making him cum faster, the sight of the perfection he had created, but it also made him more vigorous as he fucked Hinata and all in all, it only wet his appetite for what was to come.

---------------------

Hinata cried out a she suddenly felt the tentacles slather her body in the gel like orgasmic materiel. Her body was on fire, her mind was hardly even there anymore and she was deep into her own pleasure she almost didnt notice as she was milked. Her breasts fired streams of fresh warm milk into the cups, and unless they were switched out or bottomless, her bountiful bosom would soon produce to much milk and they would overflow with Hinata's fresh breast milk.

Hinata felt it all and was driven farther into her lust. "Ahh! Master! My breasts! My breasts!" She moaned, feeling an all new pleasure as they were milked by his lusty appendages, squeezing and groping until her thick delicious milk was shot into the cups bellow her. Suddenly she felt something press against her lips, and without even bothering to see what it was, opened her mouth eagerly and began to sucking and licking, tears spilling from her eyes from the complete and utter pleasure of it all.

Ino and Sakura kissed and hugged each other lovingly as the tentacles fucked their tight pussies, forcing them against one another. And then suddenly more tentacles began to cover them, wiping the heavenly cream all over the two lovers, making their bodies slick with lust. "Ahhh master!" Sakura cried out as she and Ino were suddenly on fire with passion, their slick bodies rubbing agaisnt one another in a full frontal attack of pleasure.

They soon began to pick up on their master's orders as they kissed and licked each others face uncontrollably. "I love you Ino!" Sakura cried as she grabbed Ino's breast and began to lick them. "I love you to Sakura!" Ino screamed as she hugged Sakura and manged to pull her up for another kiss as her hands found Sakura's breasts, slippery and soft to the touch. They kissed as they groped each other, Sakura's leg over Ino's as they ground their tentacle fucked pussies together.

And then there was Orihime, back arched as her breasts were massaged and her pussy fucked by her master. And then she was dripping with the cream and she felt as though she were drugged again, but this time, instead of just making her horny or unable to move, it was like pure pleasure. "Ahhh, master! I love master! I am owned by master! YOU ARE MY MASTER!" Orihime screamed as she and all the other girls came hard, their G spots pounded and fucked into to ecstasy.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 09-19-2009, 11:02 AM