Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
All the girls cried out in ecstasy as they were penetrated, quickly falling under Alex's seductive spell.

"Ino...Oh Ino I love you!" Sakura moaned as they were pushed together and fucked. The friction between their bodies heated up as Ino kissed Sakura and Sakura kissed back. Now holding each other as their breasts were mashed together and their clts rubbed up against one another, they kissed and kissed, playing with their tongues and tasting one another deeply.

Hinata cried out and moaned as she was tentacle fucked and quickly fell forward, getting on all fours and raising her ass a bit as the tentacle in her pussy fucked her vigorously, thrusting in and out like a piston as the two on her large breasts wrapped around mammaries and worked her nipples into hard points of pleasure that throbbed with need as she was fucked. Their constant squeezing and pinching made them look as though Alex were trying to milk her, which he could do if he wanted to. It would probably make for a great drink for his harem.

Orihime cried out and covered her face in shame as she was suddenly penetrated and fucked on Alex's cock. She found a strange honor and shame in it, but it began to pass as pleasure took over. Her huge perky breasts bounced freely as she was fucked, and only when she leaned back were they seized lustfully but Alex's tentacles. She was quickly over taken by the pleasure, and moaned loudest of all as her master fucked her personally.

-------------

"And I love you slut. Now dont stop, I want you to pleasure peach while I pleasure you." He said as he thrust into her again and again. He looked over this harem, watching each girl carefully and smiling. He loved this, he wanted it to last forever, and his smile grew as he realized that it could. He couldnt keep his eyes on just one girl, they were all so perfect and so his, and he watched them all fuck one another, taking in every detail he saw as he pounded into Hinata's no longer virgin pussy.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 09-15-2009, 12:04 AM