Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Steel Manufactory)

Faiz listen carefully to the explanation given by the worker and observe his hand movement to the magnificent structures and machines. "My goodness...I thought you did all of this using your own bare hands without any magic involved..." The wolf said, smiled. "I am stunned..It must pretty hard for you to build this..."

(Aqua Castle: Antechamber)

"Damnit..." Mika cursed softly, seeing Grant recovered just with the command from the orator. "I have to find a way to silence him..." The dragoness leap backwards to avoid herself from approaching stalagtites, and went near Ariadne before distinguish the fire on the chain with Freeze; a spell to freeze something until it hits the breaking point. About a few seconds, Mika stomped the icy chain and breaks it, released Ariadne. "Be careful Ariadne. Try to silent the orator. He able to do anything just by his command." She speaks telepathically.

(Aqueorlitus)

Ryo nodded, wrapping his now-dry fluffy tail on his waists to warm him. "I see...Maybe I should go and lend a help...In fact..you helped me to stay here for a while from the rain..." He said, smiled. "I'll drop by once I gather enough energy...Previously, I used some to cut these metal collar..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 09-14-2009, 01:45 PM