Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Steel Manufactory)

The worker bowed. "No, we're not busy at all! This is normal for us, and these guys are just being a little overdramatic." He gestured to his coworkers. "We've got many different projects in process. What kind of things interest you? I'm sure we have something that will relate."

(Aqua Castle: Antechamber)

Grant twirled his pole over his head and prepared for a followup attack in which he planned to crack Mika on the top of her head with his pole.

"Focus on the battle, Mika!" Ariadne called out as she fiddled with the chains. "I don't want you to get hurt on my behalf!"

"Burn," the orator muttered. The heavy, iron chains burst into flame, searing Ariadne's legs. She screamed, but instantly silenced herself through the pain. The fire kept her from messing with the chains.

"Think you're so clever!" the jester shouted in insane excitement. He whistled. The cards started to go around the barrier, some slicing Alexander in several places. He lost concentration and his balance in a single moment and fell on his butt.

"Ouch, that didn't feel very good," Alexander complained and stood back up. He got ready to cast another spell.

"Silence." With the orator's single word, Alexander found that he couldn't recite an incantation because his voice was gone.

(Aqueorlitus)

"My power...," the old lady spoke solemnly and frowned. "It is a sad one. One that has rended my mind into the infinite chasms of darkness. But you don't want to hear about my problems, right dear? You have your own troubles to worry about." Her cheery demeanor had returned.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 09-13-2009, 02:05 PM