Join our server on Discord

Other digi Forms
Nate Hunter Wrote:Or better yet check HERE: http://newgaea-nxs.com/encyclopedia/encyclopedia.html

The full version of Megchan's Encyclopedia in full, and slightly updated for some of the more recent booster packs... I am working on finishing the updates, and hope to have the whole new edition up in a month or so... at the most. Of course, the new version isn't at all up yet, since it also merges the Official and FanMade encyclopedias...

Of course, I also believe that their "true" Hybrid forms would be different, much the way that Kouichi no longer became Duskmon and Velgmon after his Spirits of Darkness were purified. I'm sure that by looking heavily through all the cards I could piece together a bit more on each of the Hybrids, but it's not time I have to spend hunting for that when I need to finish updating the encyclopedia so that I can release the full update.

hey thanks. I was just curious & just expected a few links, not all the trouble of making charts & such. :shock:

As for the site you suggested, I have been looking at it, but without knowing much about all the possible forms & such, plus there so many its hard to keep track of whos whos, & also with some having two names, its difficult. Also, I Mainly wanted to put a face to the name. I also cant use the computer for to long cause it gives me severe headaches at times.

As for the other hybrids like Ranamon, when they briefly returned to help fight the royal knights, wouldnt they have been purified? Or was it more of a "the animators didnt want to have to come up with new forms & waste time explaining who used to be who."

Are there no Advanced-Hybrid forms for the other 4? Or the Duskmon/Velgamon combo? Or zeta-hybrids for the other 8?

:?: thanks Basicly, I was just curious, & am one of those Obsessive people who like order & if one can go into a form, the other sshould to kinda person.

Messages In This Thread
Other digi Forms - by BigPapa - 08-29-2004, 05:00 PM
[No subject] - by Cyber Stryker - 08-29-2004, 06:31 PM
[No subject] - by Nate Hunter - 08-30-2004, 02:17 AM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 08-30-2004, 02:46 PM
[No subject] - by Wisemon - 08-30-2004, 03:16 PM
[No subject] - by Nate Hunter - 08-31-2004, 04:26 PM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 09-01-2004, 01:42 PM
[No subject] - by Cyber Stryker - 09-01-2004, 03:28 PM
[No subject] - by BigPapa - 09-09-2004, 06:01 PM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 09-10-2004, 01:25 PM