Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Grace blushed as she was laid down and the blanket was pulled away from her body. Her smooth skin and perfect figure awaited Hunter's hungering eyes. She suddenly began to miss her blindfold, at least then she wouldnt see other people see her naked. Grace blushed beautifully and averted her gaze to the side. Her nipples grew slightly harder as her warm body was suddenly covered in cool air. She took a few breaths and suddenly began to feel hot, and her blush only gained strength. She knew what was happening, Hunter's pheromones were slowly subduing her, taking away any chance at resistance.

They also did a wonderful job of preparing her body to be teased. She could feel warmth in her breasts and pussy and the warmth began to spread slowly, that alone being enough to make her gasp and wiggle. "H-Hunter..." She moaned softly before she suddenly felt his warm tongue touch her skin and slowly glide across her neck. She shivered, the feeling of his gentle, slippery tongue had sent little lightning bolts of pleasure through her thanks to the pheromones, and she closed her eyes as his tongue withdrew from her neck.

His next move though, was much more intense. She arched her back just a little and moaned softly as Hunter's tongue found her right nipple and began to lap at it. Then his hands were on her, and it was all Grace could do to stop from fainting. His left hand slowly began to rub her sensitive left breast, and his right hand traveled even lower until it found her warm mound. Taking a moment to find her clit and then coax it out, Hunter began to gently tease the pleasure bulb, making Grace wiggle and moan beneath him, her eyes still closed and her blush on full as more cute sound escaped her.

Even though Mike had tortured her, she was still a virgin, and still Grace. Her soft body was pleasantly warm and her cries of pleasure were adorable and arousing. Her nipples were quickly worked into hard little peaks that pulsed with pleasure thanks to Hunter's hands and tongue and Grace was even getting just a little wet now from the arousal.

"Finally....I have you, Grace, as my little slut. My lover. My slave. Don't worry, I will be a kind Master, and when we get back to our world, an even better husband,"

Hunter's words haunted Grace slightly, but she had known what she was getting into when she had done this. "I will...ahhh...try to be...be the best....oohhh...slave that I can be...Ahhh...m-master." She moaned, trying as best she could to get words past her gasps and moans. "Please...do tr-treat me well..." she whispered, knowing she was now basically Hunter's belonging.

(Alex post comes next time)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-10-2009, 09:25 AM