Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Hunter's eyes widened as Grace kissed him, and before he could kiss back she pulled away. Hunter stared at her, listening to her words, as though they were a nightmare and a dream come true. On one hand, he finally had Grace as his, his lover and slave...On the other, all it would take was a single order, and he would betray his own people... "Grace....I..." The Saxon Kingdom...I can't. I must say no. I can't....I... "I accept," Hunter agreed.

He kissed her lips and whispered into her ear, "I will be your solider, your sword and shield. I will fight for you, and die for you. And in return, you will be my whore. My slutty lover. My wife. You will give me your body, you will obey me, and see me as both your Master, and lover," he said, before kissing her once again, this time adding tongue, as his hands began to move to her breasts, feeling their size, and shape. "Agreed?" he asked, when he finally pulled back.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 09-10-2009, 06:19 AM