Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Grace let a hand drift up to Hunter's wolfish head and stroked the side of it gently with her hand, looking up at him as she did. She brought his face to look at hers and gently kissed his lips. This would last for several seconds before she pulled back, whether there was any tongue was up to Hunter. "Hunter..." She said softly. "I will be yours, I will submit to you as your slave...as your plaything. I will let you do whatever you like to me, whatever you please. I will strip myself for you, give you my virginity, humiliate myself, degrade myself, hurt myself, for you. I will laugh and cry at your command. I will be yours...but you have to be mine. I will be your loyal slave...if you will be my loyal soldier, and carry out every order I give you when I myself am not being used. You must hate who I say you must hate, you must kill who I say you must kill, and you must never fail, never grow soft, never show mercy."

Grace looked into Hunter's eyes, her own filled with tears. "You must be my darkness...because I am imperfect. Because I am weak. Because I...cant hate...cant kill...can succeed." She caressed his head with her hand as she spoke, her tears spilling a little down her face. "I will be your slave if you will be my soldier."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-10-2009, 06:08 AM