Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"I feel stronger...." he smiled, before suddenly grabbing Silvia's hands and pulling her close, rubbing her clothe pussy against his semi-erect dick. "I think it's your turn now, my little slut," he smiled. "Now...Where should I take you? Pussy? Ass? Mouth? Maybe all three? I could probably use your hands two," he grinned, as one hand moved down and squeezed Silvia's ass.

---------

Hunter looked at Grace, and how he wanted to take her, to ravage her, to rip her clothes off, take her virginity, and make love to her again and again, came to his mind. He reached a hand forward, to her breasts, his mouth watering, before he closed his eyes. "I....have resisted you once before.....I shall do so again," he said, and slowly pulled his hand back and tightened it to a fist. "I do not want to...hurt you, Grace. My mind, my heart, everything seems to be telling me, screaming at me that I must. That I must have you, that I must make you mine....! But...I will resist, for as long as I can, for you...My princess," he sighed. "Because I know you do not want me to do that to you, I will resist my urges, for as long as I can."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 09-10-2009, 05:40 AM