Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Streets)

The shined down upon the cobblestone streets with grandeur. The street cleaners had finished their work and not a scrap of paper managed to remain. A few puffy clouds drifted lazily in the light, blue sky. Not a trace of the storm remained now, yet the streets remained unusually empty. Every once in a while, a person garbed in black would pass by, but would be all.

Aussa squinted as the sun devastated his eyes. "Ugh, I've forgotten what the sun looks like, sadly," he spoke solemnly to Faiz.

Ardeal was chasing Solia around in circles a little ways off.

(Aqua Castle)

Alexander left it up to Mika to keep track of Ariadne. He was busy tracing any magic that a possible attacker might be preparing to use.

Up ahead, Ariadne continued on her blissful way--that is, until she ran into something causing her to stumble backwards. She was barely able to prevent herself from falling, but in the scramble, Ariadne's umbrella left its position above her head allowing the chilling rain to fall upon her. She quickly put the umbrella back over her head and examined what was in front of her. It was an intricately carved gargoyle statue. Slowly, she raised her head and found herself looking at an enormous castle made of dark blue, stone blocks. Several torches were lighted on different levels of the castle, but the princess couldn't comprehend how the fire managed to stay burning through the rain.

"I think I've found the place!" she shouted to her allies. The massive wooden front door swung open slowly--almost like an invitation.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 09-09-2009, 11:20 AM