Join our server on Discord

Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle)
Masquerade waved goodbye and entered the bakery, closing the door behind him. The man Nothus had rescued earlier was still sleeping peacefully in the chair. I'll take him home on my way to the party, the baker thought as he looked at the nearly completed cake. He sighed. "A baker's work is never done."

Nothus chuckled coolly. "Yes, I am certainly no ruffian. Not only am I the assistant of a baker, but I also save lives," he spoke seriously. "And I do a lot better job of it than those accursed knights."
He shrugged his shoulders. "Nevertheless, I do not blame you for not trusting me, Reynard. After all, one never knows what I might do." The hybrid licked Alex's cheek slowly. His tone turned deathly sweet. "Oh, how I do love making new friends."

The sun was rising now in the distance, its golden light becoming more prominent against the darkness of the fleeing night. Nothus took in a deep breath of the lukewarm air of the dawn. "So, we're off to the forge, eh, Alex? Lead the way, furry friend." He smiled disarmingly.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle) - by Masquerade - 09-08-2009, 09:25 AM