Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Mike nodded and smiled as he sat on the other side of Grace. "Come my new pet, why dont you kiss and lick Grace's nipples? I cant do much but you can." Mike said with a dark chuckle. He could order Ren to do anything to Grace! "Dont worry Hunter, I will keep her a virgin and such, but I would recommend that you get me that second girl quickly." He said with an evil smile as Ren hugged Grace gently and began to lick her nipples, making Grace cry out in shock and begin to struggle. Ren and Grace, both naked and being aroused, if it were under different circumstances then Hunter might actually enjoy this.

-----------

"Mmmm, good pet." Mickal said. He pulled away his robe to reveal his erect member. "Come, please me." He ordered, spreading his legs and beckoning her forth.

------------

Flare cutely moaned and whimpered in his arms, her hands over her burning pussy as she tried to calm down after being so aroused. She managed to get in her question before they reached Mike's lair. "D-Do I have a choice in this? What happens if I dont want to go?" She asked weakly.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-06-2009, 11:39 AM