Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Matt and I are a lot more powerful compared to most people you see. We are not restricted by your dimensions' laws of physics. We can go to any point in time, to different realities. He went to your past, while I went to your time period. And Orihime, she may be your dimension's Rukia, she may not be. We are both very powerful beings from another universe, and we go from world to world to find beautiful girls to add to our lives," he said and kissed Hinata again, and placed a hand on her thigh. He always liked her best, so sexy, and innocent.

"Just know, we are both very powerful," Alex explained. "And that I, am the nicer of the two." He then looked at the girls, and then at Hinata. "Now if there are no more questions, may I have this dance, Hinata?" he asked as a slow song began to play.

--------

"W-wait! W-what are you doing!?" Peach asked, pushing Hinata back and trying to push Ino and Sakura off. As soon as her breasts were exposed, Rukai moved at them, and fondled one and sucked the other, and was surprised to taste the milk was peach flavored. "Noo! Stop!" Peach begged, but Ino and Sakura held her arms, and Hinata pulled her face to the side to kiss once more.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 09-06-2009, 04:23 AM