Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
D glared at Butch before whispering to Aurora. "Aurora, go back into the dojo, and see if you can find the good man who was helping me. Tell him I'm in trouble, if not, bring any help you can," he whispered. "Now go! Get out of here!" he ordered, gently pushing her back before he took his kick boxing stance.

He looked at the switchblade, and inside, he was ready to crap and pee himself. But he couldn't let Butch know that, or his gang. He smiled a cocky grin, followed by laughing. "What's wrong, Beth? Can't take a nerd with your own two hands? Gotta use a knife? What a wuss!" he laughed, as his insides screamed. "Come on Beth, let's go. See if you can't beat me up! Or you need your boyfriends help to kick a nerd's butt? Huh? Can't take a rich punk like me?" he taunted, clenching his fists, and holding his stance like Alexander taught him.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by MasterZero - 09-03-2009, 10:36 AM