Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"No! I cant!" Ren yelled back. "Dont you know how it feels? When you just cant do something?! When your very programing says you cant?! I cant! I cant submit! I cant let a human be my master! Never again! NEVER AGAIN!" She screamed, not struggling as she broke down into tears. "Please...just break my arms and leave me alone..." She begged him, wanting to just crawl into a corner as her natural powers healed her. She hoped he didnt know about those, and even if he did it probably wouldnt matter much. Ren would start starving before she healed everything.

--------

The Tentacles actually managed to get her, warping around her waist, arms and legs. But she also go a hold of him. Her hands grabbed his head and suddenly her fingers were digging into his skull painfully. "Release me or I will crush your head with my bear hands." She said, not bluffing. "You cant restrain me before your brains end up on the wa-" Suddenly she paused and was frozen. Serenity hung out of Alex's pocket, exhausted and pale. "I-Im sorry I couldnt cast that faster master." She panted. "Its...its not an easy thing to do." the woman was paralyzed, but her fingers were firmly entrenched into his skull, it would take some work to get loose.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-03-2009, 10:29 AM