Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Hunter closed his eyes, and sighed. He was a murderer, yes. A killer. But he took no pleasure in this kind of torture. He was a man of honor, and yes, he sexually tortured women, but he always felt they would turn around and accept their new roles as sluts. He never wanted to look into the eyes of those he killed, atleast, not the children or innocent. Soliders...He could kill them, but to look into the eyes of a tortured, innocent soul...That was not easy.

"Last chance, Ren. No matter what you say, I will not accept you as my slave. I want only Grace, and you are not her. Now...your last chance before I break your arms," he said, closing his eyes. "Who is your Master...?"

---------------

Alex was not a normal man. He ran as fast as his body could take him, knowing full well the risk of him being killed by the club at any second. He pulled back his fist, and threw it at the woman's face, intending to knock her out with one, good, powerful punch.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 09-03-2009, 09:25 AM