Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex smiled at his own little harem. It is pretty nice, he thought. I had all these girls, all beautiful, all with nice, big breasts, and all mine. Life is good....Life is good.... He couldn't wait to make it grow though. Collect a couple more Naruto girls, like Shizune, and Tsunade, maybe Anko and Kurenai two. Maybe when he was done here he would go after Rangiku Matsumoto. Such a big breasted beauty deserved to be here, with her friend, Orihime. So many girls, so little time he happily thought as he walked over to Orihime and Hinata. He sat behind Orihime, and suddenly took a bar of soap and began to clean her back for her. "First I'll clean you, Orihime, and then you, Hinata," he said.

--------------

The girls cowered before their Master, and quickly put the cips away on the fridge and looked on the ground, ashamed. They all politely bowed before Peach, who realized what Mike said was true. He did have a collection. She politely bowed in return and looked at her Master, before taking the peach and slowly eating, wanting the food to last.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 09-03-2009, 09:08 AM