Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Chizuru turned around and smiled. "Oh hello master!" She said cheerfully. She was currently wearing all black leather dominatrix gear and a cow girl hat. "How was your trip?" She asked. Orihime moaned softly, so softly she almost didnt make a sound. She was tied to the bed with all sorts of things place on her, most of it either buzzing with electricity or movement. Poor Hime was tied up in a spread eagle position from the bed posts, though looking at her now that hardly seemed escargot. She had bags under her eyes from days without sleep, and her hair was a mess. She smelled thickly of sex, alchahole and all manner of other things Chizuru had used on her.

In her mouth she had a dildo gag with a small engine that made it bounce in and out as though someone were face fucking her. Right now it was going slowly but speeding up. Her nipples had small pink nipple clamps that buzzed silently and occasional crackled a little. When they did Orihime would wiggle just a little but that was all. On her clit Chizuru hard taped a little electrode that both vibrated and provided a near constant surge of electricity. Her pussy was drenched and vacant, but the wet strap on Chizuru had on told Alex that it had only recently been vacated. Lastly, her ass, which had been spanked red and had a wiggling sandpapery dildo currently jammed into her sensitive ass.

Even Chizuru looked sleep deprived, they had both been going non stop since the moment he left. "Is the tickle session over?" Chizuru asked sadly as she walked over to Alex. "I had allot of fun! Thank the other master for all the toys he provided, it really helped keep things from getting bored.

Orihime's tear streaked eyes finally found Alex and begged him for help, any help at all. But even then they were unfocused and blurry. "I've used but most of the drugs on her already, so she will be a bit out of it for the next few...hours? Days maybe?" Orihime released a pathetic little cry for help, her eyes never moving away from Alex. So much time alone with Chizuru's fantasies....If Orihime wasnt broken before, she was now. And even if she wasnt, simply being in Alex's service in place of Chizuru's would feel like heaven.

-------------

I decide what happens and what doesnt. I decide who deserves what and when." Mike said, biting her nipple to make his point. "Now sit there and enjoy your moment with master, my pleasures go far beyond simple physical indulgences." As he spoke he began to finger her, using his thumb to stimulate her clit.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 09-01-2009, 08:18 AM