Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Mike smiled at Rukia and stroked her body with his hands, which began to glow purple. As he did, all the marks and pains from the gear disappeared and the pain in her ass lessened considerably. "There you go love. Tell me if there is anything else."

Then he would move onto Hinata, his favorite, or at least as close as once could get. "Hinata my virgin jewel." He said softly, bending down and kissing her lips. "What hurts? Tell me so I can fix it. Dont be shy, I am being honest." He said as his hands caressed her back, one moving down to lightly grope her ass.

Mike smirked at what he saw. Hinata seemed to have given in completely to him and he loved it, and rubbed his fingers against her clit, making small Circles around it and healing her body with his other hand the same way he did to Rukia. "No my little virgin jewel, I will not take you yet. You must be patient, it is not for you to choose when you lose your virginity, that privilege is for me alone."

Mike then straightened up and looked them over once last time. "OK slaves, you are probably wondering why I am even take time out of my precious day to look at your dirty bodies. Well I will tell you why." He proceeded to explain to them that they were all going to a party soon, and he told them who would be there, that there would be food and drinks and they would all get dresses.

"But one thing I must make absolutely clear is this. One slip up, one angry flare, one trip on the dance floor, and you ALL shall be punished SEVERELY! Am I clear slaves? Do you understand that you will face months of pain and torment if even one of you messes up?" If he got a convincing yes from all of them then he would continue to say. "During the party you will be near me at all times and go only where I tell you to go, do only what I tell you to do, and speak to only those I tell you to speak to. Breaking any of these rules will be punishable with extreme Severity. So do you all understand? Any questions?"

----------

Tenten whimpered and nearly came as she felt his hands grab her own, so strong was the feeling of pleasure. "Ahhh...Ohhh Neji..." She said softly, unfazed by his sudden attack, her eyes remaining closed. She arched her back against the wall as she felt Alex's dick touch her clit, but found she could not cum. "Oh...Ohhh...Harder...pound me harder...." She begged, oblivious to the world around her.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 09-01-2009, 04:49 AM