Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"MY...breasts are kind of heavy, Master. They kind of hurt my back," Ino commented. "But you don't have to worry, it's not a problem!" she quickly added.

Sakura, now less stupid, rubbed her head in a little bit of pain, the sudden burst in brain power making her head hurt a bit.

-------------

"By all means, keep struggling. I like watching your tits jiggle," he smiled. "Guess you won't be as good of a ninja with those new tits of yours, huh?" Alex chuckled. He then snapped his fingers, and a large,b red jar appeared in his hand, as his clone vanished. "Keep squiriming, if you like, while I fix you up," he said, and opened the jar, and showed Tenten it was filled with a sweet smelling, clear cream. He then took some on his fingers, and rubbed it on to Tenten, tummy and began to go down to her legs.

"Let me explain what this is. I have a jutsu called, Pleasure of Eternity Jutsu. This cream, I'm rubbing on you, is a sort of solid form of it. I rub it on to your body, and it moves into your skin, painlessly of course, and begins to make you feel all hot and horny on that spot. It's rather long lasting, but don't worry, it wears off after two, maybe three hours," Alex said as he rubbed more cream on to Tenten's body, and after covering her legs with the stuff, moved up to her chest and arms, putting lots on her breasts, and around her pussy. "Don't worry, it's safe to eat...Well, maybe not safe, as the stuff can be rather...disgusting to taste, but it won't kill you, luckily. It's effects where off when you are given pleasure. The more pleasure you're given, the less horny you'll be," he said as he rubbed more of it on to her body, and it moved into her skin. "I think I almost got all of you," Alex said, after a half an hour of covering Tenten in the stuff.

((Night))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 08-31-2009, 05:58 PM