Join our server on Discord

Boyfriends family. private for me and Katana
Casey was young male tiger that was fifteen years old. He was just a typical teenage boy. He had a girlfriend who was fifteen as well. Everything seemed just perfect for young boy or so it seemed yet today he he had a worried expression on his feline muzzle. They were sitting on the bus heading towards the final stop towards his stop near his house. They always spent time at her house instead of his since his family are nudist including himself. He was worried how she would react about the fact that him and his family preferred going in the buff. "We could can still walk to your house of you want?" he asked nervously , since her house was just to and half blocks away.

Jasmine a seventeen year old herm dragoness and was waiting for her brother and his girlfriend in a convertible at the stop. She just got out of her college class that she was taking at the local community college. She also wanted to get to know her brother's little friend who he always talked about lately. She understood how much it meant to him for them to go around in their undies while she was there or until she was used to the idea of being nude around them as well.

As the bus stopped he saw his sister's convertible and sighed in defeat. "Okay lets go to my place," he said knowing just how much she wanted to meet his exotic family since he was adopted and so were the rest of his siblings. He got up and started walking off the bus with his girl.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
Boyfriends family. private for me and Katana - by Casey the furry one - 08-27-2009, 04:55 PM