Join our server on Discord

Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle)
"Oh I'm certain Masquerade cherishes your friendship! After all, you make the best pastries in town, that's my opinion at least, no other bakery rivals yours. And... it tastes as if you both get along splendidly." Alex said cheerfully, chuckling as Nothus took his paw again. "What a fascinating relationship you both share! Forgive my amusement." He bowed his head lightly.

OOC:

Yes, YES, fill Alex's eclairs with semen.

IC:

"Oh my, how time flies when you're with friends." The dingo sighed, producing a pocket watch from his coat pocket to check the time before hiding it again. "I will believe that wholeheartedly, if based on appearance and sturdiness alone," Alex playfully patted the hybrid's chest with his paw, "he seems like he's extremely powerful already. I put my entire trust in you, Nothus. And thank you once more for the company and the cakes, Masquerade. You have my and my servants' deepest gratitude." He nodded humbly, and Reynard, the butler, opened the carriage for him.

"Oh its okay Reynard, the forge is merely at the end of the street. The walk will do me me good." Alex reasoned with the middle-aged fox.

Reynard looked less than pleased. "But young master Alexander, the streets are much too unsafe for someone of your caliber to be traversing with only this ruffian with you." He indicated at Nothus.

"Sir Nothus is no ruffian, Reynard, he's a new friend, someone I cannot help but trust." Alex said firmly. "I'll be safe with him, no doubt."

"Very well, young master." The fox sighed, closing the carriage door once more, falling into step alongside his master as Alex lead them to the smith's. "-But I shall accompany you just the same." He added with finality in his tone, to which Alex did not object. In reality, the fox was jealous that his master trusted someone like Nothus so easily, when a still perfectly capable and reliable servant such as himself was still around.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 08-24-2009, 11:14 AM