Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
((No.....Fine. (Leaves to go check) Jerk))

Ino was still giving birth to her eggs, moaning as she laid there like a dummy, limp and weak, a wondrous smile on her features as she gave birth to yet another egg. Hinata was asleep on the floor, awaiting her Master's return.

((I think that's it...))

---------------

"Bullshit! I bet you've masturbated to the thought of her licking your pussy! Or maybe, you want to lick her pussy? Be her little slut and slave? Well don't worry. Maybe if you're good, Master will let you own her!" one clone smiled, before kissing Ino's lips, the other holding a kunai to her neck. "Kiss him back!" the kunai holding one ordered.

--------------

"Of course, of course..." the leader clone nodded, sending out a telepathic message. Suddenly Tenten would feel a pair of hands try to grab her from behind, she would notice these arms had a very familiar set of spikes on them.

The clone leader had sent a telepathic message to Ino's guards outside her room, and they had snaked up behind her. The two snaked up behind her, and attempted to paralyze her before she could do anything. All they needed was one touch to paralyze her...

--------------

Alex moaned as he felt the two girls lick his cock, and his dick grew in size as he watched them french kiss each other. "From now on, you two will love each other, almost as much as you love me!" He then laid down on the bed and moved up on it. "Hinata! Put your pussy on my face so I can lick it. Sakura, you have the honor of riding my cock. You can take it at your own pace, for being such a good slut, I also want two to face each other and kiss the other like you're kissing me!" And as soon as Hinata's pussy neared his lips, he licked and sucked away on it.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 08-23-2009, 12:35 PM